Saturday, March 2, 2013

Who I am and what I will bring to you!

Good morning! Well today I decided to start my own blog. Just a page about mommy life, military life, and the life of a stay at home mom. My plans are to post helpful information about pregnancy, motherhood, household stuff, military life, and much more!


A little bit about me: I am 25 years old. I grew up in Massachusetts, in a small town in the western part of the state. During high school I was involved with sports a lot. Cheerleading, gymnastics, softball were my main focuses. After high school I attended a community college for a few semesters. College just wasn't for me at the time, but I plan to return soon!

Above: Me and my siblings! My sister Jen, my brothers Matt and Seth, and baby me!

Above: My daddy and classy me at my high school graduation! 

I met my husband in 2005 and we became best friends immediately! We married in 2008 and I made the move from MA to Jacksonville, North Carolina to be with Andrew. He was stationed at Camp Lejeune with the United States Marine Corps. We lived in an apartment for a year and decided to purchase our first home. In November of 2011 Andrew received orders for Recruiting Duty, so we rented out our house and moved to Brunswick, Maine!

Above: Me and Andrew on our wedding day

In May of 2012 we decided to try to get pregnant. We were so blessed to get pregnant on our first try! In February of 2013 we welcomed our sweet baby boy Jacob Andrew into the world!

Above: Me at 39 weeks pregnant!

Well, Jacob is now three weeks old and I couldn't be happier in my life! I have an amazing husband, a beautiful baby boy, and two silly boxers named Gunner and Tank to fill my life with love and happiness!



Above: Jacob a week old!


Above: Tank (fawn) and Gunner (reverse brindle)

I hope you all enjoy this blog and the posts I plan to share with you!

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment